When your view is your primary selling feature then scenic railings is your best bet. Scenic deck railings is a railing type that allows both the home or business owner to appreciate their beautiful scenic view while having a fully functional and reliable railing system. The key identifier of this product is that it doesn’t have a framed in top or bottom. This feature makes scenic railings sleek and elegant. With railings, safety is always a priority and with scenic railings, there is no worry for the safety of your family, guests, and pets.
Scenic deck railings are ideal for smaller to much larger spaces such as cottage decks, lakeside restaurant patios, and commercial properties. Home and business owners love this product because it is also a DIY aluminum railing system which makes this product cost-efficient.
Our scenic deck railings are made available in custom colours to meet your design needs to match the flooring or surrounding space of your patio, cottage and more. On scenic railings, there is no top or bottom rail to obstruct the view and it can be applied to both glass and picket railings. Picket railings come in various size and design options to fit quite a number of openings.
The installation of the scenic deck railings system is simple. Residential and commercial installations differ. Always check with local building codes prior to purchasing and installing this product. This railing type may not be approved as a guard railing in some jurisdictions. Check with your local building inspection authority prior to purchasing to ensure this product is code compliant for your intended usage. It is the sole responsibility of the homeowner/contractor to comply with local building codes.
Summary of benefits of the scenic deck railing system
- 10 mm tempered glass. Making the glass strong enough against wind and natural elements
- Contractor approved
- 100% compatible with other Century products
- Premium powder coated aluminum. This makes the aluminum rust free
- Heavy duty construction. Makes the product last a long time.
- Easy to install by the home or business owner. Helps with cost savings
- Virtually maintenance free. Install it and go.
- Contemporary design. For the modern look.
- No top or bottom rails. Sleek and current design.
- Unobstructed view. Preserve the beauty of your surroundings.
NOTE: SCENIC SERIES RAILINGS MAY NOT BE APPROVED AS A GUARD RAILING IN SOME JURISDICTIONS
CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL BUILDING INSPECTION AUTHORITY PRIOR TO PURCHASING TO
ENSURE THIS PRODUCT IS CODE COMPLIANT FOR YOUR INTENDED USAGE.