- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or another direct contact from you either via this website or external transfer. We will not sell this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us or for direct marketing purposes. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, or for marketing materials as noted below.
Testimonials, photos, videos etc. collected on this site or by initiative of this site may be used at the discretion of Century Aluminum Railings – (unless expressly informed otherwise by the owner of that information) in media marketing including but in no way limited to this website, print ad, video marketing, catalogs, brochures, trade show marketing and links to other industry related marketing campaigns. Further; testimonials, photos, videos etc. may be shared with dealers, suppliers, and other customers to mutually benefit the product advancement.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email or the phone number given below:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information.
All information is routed through our internal servers and stored in a safe manner. Printed information is maintained at a locked facility with limited and controlled access. If you feel your information has been compromised or request your information be destroyed or deleted, please contact us by phone. We will do everything possible under the current laws to satisfy your request.